Monday, January 7, 2013

Goals so far this month ( 2013. jan )

Hello, bloggers:)
As you can see, I tried to develop this habit of making goals every moth , therefore, for 30 days. http://www.ted.com/talks/matt_cutts_try_something_new_for_30_days.html 
As you can see from the video above, or the link above, it's message is trying to ask you to set goals for once, then you will see the development so far you made, and clean the ruts in your life.
So, moving, on, my goals.
totalgifs.com simpsons gif gif homersaltando.gifMy goals I selected is *drumrolls please*
1. Concentrating on my goals
Detail outline: for many years, I had a problem with concentrating. With this new innovation, I think fixing this habit for once would be a great development for me
Step 1: Clean my desk that makes me can't concentrate
Step 2: Get out of my impatience and concentrate
Step 3: Get my work done for once
2. Stop watching cartoons online
Detail Outline: I have many friends that watch cartoons online, and so do I. I enjoy a lot to watch cartoons. But it's also very addicting, as well. Maybe I can fix this problem to fix this habit somehow.
Step 1: Unbookmark webtoon sites
Step 2: Forbid myself to go on that site again. ( GAWD, THIS IS HARDER THAN IT LOOKS)
totalgifs.com simpsons gif gif 06.gifStep 3: STOP thinking about it and have sth other going on...(HEHE, MAYBE BREATHING??)
Lastly,
3. Doing Math
Detail outline: Math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I HATE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Step 1: Make sure you have the textbook with yea( duh )
Step 2: Plan my daily quantity of the book 
Step 3: CONCENTRATE (oh god) and try to finish the daily quantity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last messages:
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi!!My name is Ji yoon Han.I think you have
    interesting goals.I hope you can improve your
    concentrating,stop watching cartoons on online
    and do math.Good luck!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAH! The post is so you!! I hate it. But you have a very good writing style.... ;) *sarcastic grin*
    -UR TWIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why? It's my freedom to "express" my thoughts.
      This is a democratic society, not a dayon-communism society.
      -UR TWIN

      Delete