Sunday, January 6, 2013

All about ME

***SELF INTRODUCTION***:)
ALOHA! NIHAO! BONJOUR!
Hehe, and THAT was 4 kinds to say HI! Hi, (I gotta stop saying hi) my name is Dayon Lee, born from, *drumrolls* California! Yes, the sunny and beachy California, where I don't really match with. * grins  Anyway, I was born in California, at April 20th. Which btw, happens to be the 'HANDICAP'S DAY' and when we do those worksheets about handicaps. Yes, the worksheets you say that you'll do very very nice things, but you actually don't kinda worksheets. SIGH. ( I'm not upset, I'm not upset, breathe in and out..)
I also have a double me, who I created because I was afaraid of the end of the humans and Earth when I was 1. Hehe, I'm just kidding, I'm not actually a freak kind of mad scientist, thingy. I'm actually a twin, yes, a double. I hate being a twin... It's so annoying!!
But anyway, I'm also glad I have an backup, o shove in pretending it's me when I'm so embarassed. Well, that's it! Bye:))))

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dayon,

    This is a very funny post. You did a great job. Next time, please add pictures, video or links to your post to make it more visually appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your post very much. Try to learn as many language as possible!! I look forward to reading your future posts~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I HATE U TOO!!!
    -Daeun Lee

    ReplyDelete